Digital photography and collage artwork is available for purchase. Go to the studio shop by clicking this link - Larry Carlson Studio Shop

Afternoon Day Dream : How it's Made

Here's a look at the artistic process for making my "Afternoon  Day Dream" picture.

Lakeside Day Dream, by Larry Carlson, 2010.




















For some pictures that have people in them, I use models that I shoot in a photo studio, and then later on the computer I merge them together into one image.



























To bring the image to life. I then digitally paint with my electronic brush on the photo, apply digital effects and overly design elements. Sometimes it takes working on and off the image for several days, or weeks, other times it happens all in one day.

Larry Carlson at work in the photo studio.

























"Afternoon Day Dream" is from the new collection of works that you can see at the Larry Carlson Studio Shop.